Friday Five: Frosting

on
Friday, April 19, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. How much frosting do you like on a slice of cake (or on a cupcake)? This might be a little controversial, but I actually don't like a lot of frosting on a cake or cupcake. A little bit is fine, but I prefer the actual cake part to the frosting.
  2. What's something else (besides cake or cupcakes) that's excellent with frosting? Pop Tarts, Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, apple turnovers, gingerbread cookies, cinnamon buns... 
  3. How close are you (or how many years removed) from your hair turning grey? Unless I get premature grey hair, then hopefully not close at all!
  4. With whom would you say you have a frosty relationship? No one that I can think of on the top of my head. If I don't like someone, I don't have a relationship with them at all. I cut all ties. I'm kind of cutthroat like that, I guess.
  5. What item in your freezer is most likely to be consumed next? Pizza Pockets, which I intend on eating for dinner tonight because I cannot be bothered to make something. And ice cubes, since I usually put them in whatever I'm drinking, and I usually have a drink beside me at all times when I'm at home.
2 comments on "Friday Five: Frosting"
  1. OMG I kind of hate frosting as well! I always feel so bad about taking off the prettiest part of the cake, but I find frosting overwhelming.

    One word: CINNABON.

    I'm turning grey. #sob

    Frozen bananas. I freeze ripened bananas and use them in my protein milkshakes. Tastes like Wendy's Frosty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I feel the exact same way about frosting. It's so pretty so I want to eat it, but then I'm like, "Oh, god, I'm gonna feel sick after this."

      I haven't had a Cinnabon in years. I'm always tempted but then I'm like, "Unnggghhh, noooo, step AWAY." And it looks so depressing if you go in alone and buy a massive cinnamon bun for yourself... LOL.

      Grey hair is mostly hereditary and, KNOCK ON WOOD, I think I got my hair from my dad's side of the family and my dad didn't start getting greys until he was well into his 50s. My mom's side of the family, however, all start getting greys at like, 30. :(

      Mmmm, Frosties are so good... I never make smoothies or milkshakes at home, so I never bother with freezing fruit. Apparently, frozen bananas are a great dessert, though. I should look into this.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9