Sashimi House

on
Saturday, March 30, 2013

I was feeling something filling but non-greasy for dinner, so Steph and I went to Sashimi House for bowls of chirashi. Nothing fancy, pretty standard and straightforward. There was a good variety of sashimi that was fresh and thick-cut, though I wish there was a higher sashimi-to-rice ratio. Either way, it totally satisfied my craving for both sashimi and sushi, and the prices are decent, so no complaints here. I find that it odd that I'm always in this area, but I'd never tried this place before. I'd rather come here than the much more overpriced Momiji just down the street, which offers fancier decor but the same quality of food.


Sashimi House
2038 Sheppard Avenue East
North York, ON M2J 4W6
(416) 495-1208
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9