Friday Five

on
Friday, November 25, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's a creature comfort (practically unnecessary) you must take with you on an overnight trip in the great outdoors? (Please consider a phone something that has practical necessity!) A digital camera. And my skincare products. I can go without make-up, but I cannot go without my moisturizer!
  2. What did yesterday cost you? Mm, nothing; I spent the day at home 'cause I'm sick. I guess cost of smoking?
  3. What was your excuse the last time you were really late for something? I don't think I've ever been really late for something; usually only ten or fifteen minutes, at most. And I usually blame it on traffic or construction.
  4. What was your first online purchase? I don't remember, since this was about a decade ago. Probably something on Amazon. I remember the last thing I bought online, though: a few songs from iTunes, five minutes ago.
  5. Which of your gifts do you think you do not put to its best, fullest use? My intelligence.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9